Facial treatments with natural materials taking care of the face so that it looks white, clean, bright, naturally, it was not easy, but also not so difficult. Many ways facial treatments that can be done with the beauty products that can be obtained easily. But of course caring for the face with more natural ingredients is recommended due to the relatively more secure than using chemical-based products.
Do Steam Facial
Facial treatments in the past when women don’t go to spas and salons for treatments because it is expensive and the number of the salon is also not as much now. But in the old days women did not run out of steam, they do make sense or the evaporation of its own. The trick is also very easy, boil water and add slices of lemon or cucumber. Then hover the face into the hot water. Do this treatment for 10-20 minutes on a regular basis every week.
Steam the face is useful to avoid clogged pores and cleanse your skin of impurities like dust. Steam also helps you to avoid acne problem that results from the rest of the makeup or other residue buildup from staying outdoors during the day.
Natural Face Masks
Existing products in the supermarket not 100 percent natural. We recommend using fresh ingredients like strawberries, blueberries, peaches, and apricots. Mash the fruit one plus two tablespoons of yogurt and a teaspoon of honey. This mask is intended for one or two hours. Apply the mask on your face last winter, let sit for ten minutes and then rinse the face. This traditional treatment makes the face glow and radiant.
Here are some natural ingredients are used as a facial mask and you can try to make yourself at home:
1. Lotus-grab the best petals of lotus flowers. Petals mashed until smooth and mix with honey and milk to make a paste. Use this paste once a week to brighten your skin naturally.
2. Orange-Orange is very good to relieve the dark stains on the skin. All you need to do is create a powder from dried orange peel. Add a few drops of milk powder to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Rinse with cold water when dry.
3. Apples-to get a skin that shines in 10 days, mix pureed apples with a spoon of honey. Apply evenly on your face and leave on for 15 minutes until it dries. Rinse with rosewater.
4. Strawberry-Strawberry Puree and apply on face. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse with rosewater. This face mask helps improve skin color so it makes you look more shine.
5. Cucumber-the best way to make your skin look bright is to use a cucumber mask and honey. Apply the mask on your face and neck once in a week to get the desired results.
6. Honey-if you want to look youthful and bright, use honey mask on the face. Add the juice of a lemon into it. Apply on face and neck, and then rinse off when dry.
7. Aloe Vera-Aloe Vera is good for the skin. This helps reduce the stain and remove wrinkles on the face. Face massage with Aloe Vera fresh every night before you sleep.